Wednesday 14 December 2011

Consensus Building

I think consensus means a general agreement.

When i participated in the Lost on the Moon  Activity i  found  it really easy to come to a consensus because my group worked really well together.

If i was put in a group with people i didnt know i probably wouldnt say much because i am really shy but i would try to say my opinion. I would also feel akward.

When my group came across something that we didnt agree on we discussed why we disagreed and then we would choose the one that most people picked.

Things that make it easier for a consensus building to accomplish things is that the people get along with eachother and they have there own opinion but also agrees with people. People who get angry easy probably wouldnt be good in the consensus building because they would be yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment